Run4 Vets Virtual Run
August 7 - December 31
Have you always wanted to run a full Marathon?
Run or walk your way to supporting Veteran housing and wrap-around services. You have four weeks to finish your marathon from the date you register. That’s 6.5 miles per week (or less than a mile per day).
Are you more interested in posting your personal best?
Regular exercise is important in boosting your immune system, as well as staying happy and healthy. The Run 4 Vets COVID19 Virtual Run Challenge is a great way to stay active and become part of a team…our Homes 4 Families Family! Did you know that in the military a challenge coin is given to challenge and enhance morale? This coin is usually given to a person for a special achievement. Earn yours today by supporting low-income veterans through doing what you love!
How it Works:
- Register for the distance you want to challenge yourself: Marathon, 10K, or 5K.
- Download your virtual race bib which will be emailed to you after you register.
- Once you register, you have four weeks to complete your distance.
- Each time you walk or run, record your miles and time on our site. We will track the cumulative total for you.
- Once you have finished your distance, you will receive a finisher’s certificate to proudly display.
- Once you complete the Challenge, your SWAG will be shipped to you.
- Entry into the Run 4 Vets COVID19 Virtual Run Challenge
- Collectors Finisher’s Challenge Coin
- Custom Printed Homes 4 Families Camouflage mask
- Online Results
- Printable Race Bib
- Finisher Certificate
- Free Shipping on all USA orders
Cost: $40.00 per race entrySIGN UP